Gingerbread Kids Academy is a state licensed early childcare learning center that caters to children between the ages of 6 weeks to 13 years of age.
At Gingerbread Kids Academy, we can assure you that your child will receive tender loving care by our nurturing staff. We believe a vital component to the overall success of your child is based on a trusting and honest relationship between parents, caregivers, and the child. We promise to consistently meet the needs of your child by fostering a learning environment responsive to each child's unique personality and individual development. You and your child will feel secure that a safe, warm, loving and educational environment will be provided due to our well-balanced teacher/child ratio. We encourage you to visit your child at the center any time or see your child on the internet camera system for your convenience by logging on to: http://www.gingerbreadkidsacademy.com
Our programs will offer a unique curriculum dedicated to the development of infants and young children. We are sure to offer your children great joy and much laughter while learning through active exploration and hands on activities that are both developmental and age appropriate.
When a parent is looking for a quality childcare facility, Gingerbread Kids Academy is positive that our center is exactly what you are looking for. We understand how hard it can be to find childcare you can really trust and a school that meets your expectations. Relax, you've come to the right place.
- Colorful warm and inviting atmosphere
- 8,600 sq. ft. location at 207 Ringwood Avenue
- Spacious and safe outside play area
- Greeted with a friendly smile
- Security cameras
- Web-cam System
- Posted current licenses and permits
- Smoke detectors, Sprinkler System and Fire Extinguishers
- Adequate indoor space for activities
- Separate diaper changing area
- Bathrooms with child-size toilets for easy toilet training
- Positive communications with children
- Developmental age appropriate activities
- Staff will be calm, patient and loving
- Teachers will be CPR and First Aid Certified
- Overall sound of group is pleasant
- A planned schedule of activities
- Infants and younger children will have separate environments
- Parents will be informed of accidents and unusual incidents
- Weather emergency plans are provided
- Enrollment includes written discipline policy standards
- On-going school event notices will be available
- Monthly news letters and calendars are available
Parents will receive daily activity sheets with the following:
- when feedings takes place
- diaper changes
- staff's observations
- Children will be under professional supervision at all times
- Learning materials are age-appropriate in size and usage
- Drinking water and hand washing facilities are easily accessible
- All dangerous products, such as medicine and chemicals are kept out of reach of children
- Library Area (quiet time, small manipulative, etc.)
- Dramatic Play Area (dress-up, housekeeping, etc.)
- Creative Area (arts and crafts, crayons, markers, etc.)
- Handwriting Station (designated area to practice penmanship)
- Science Station (age appropriate science activities, etc.)
- Mathematics Station (couting tools, manipulatives, etc.)
- Computer Area (equipped with appropriate software for young children)
Our prices are appropriate to accommodate working parents.
Workers are hired with experience and references. Each staff member has a child abuse background check and finger print check according to licensing standards. Gingerbread Kids Academy provides an intense training period prior to working at the facility. Certified Teachers/Caregivers/CDA Assistants are trained on a continual basis, including health and sanitation procedures, daily teacher responsibilities and child development expectancies.
We look forward to assisting your child in growing to his or her fullest capacity.